10.06.2016

A page from my journal

We finally have sold all of the puppies. Maybe things will settle down around here a little bit. 
I can't believe fall is actually here! How can it be that in 3 more months it will be 2017??!! Wow. 
A few things that I'm looking forward to would include:
Pumpkin pie
Photo sessions
Pumpkin donuts (!!!)
Cold nights
Carmel apples
Leaves
Pumpkin spice latte

-Okay, so half of it was food,don't blame me, .... I have an empty stomach!!!!

 I'm looking forward to enjoying Fall- in full blast! 

8 comments:

  1. Sounds good! :) Nothing wrong with food. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PUMPKIN PIE YES YES. I've been keeping a journal since...8ish ;D.

    I'd so like for you to go and check out my blog, Mic's Room ((http://lovelypinkduckshome.blogspot.com/)) Give me a ring to let me know you stopped by!
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy! All that pumpkin food sounds amazing!! I love Autumn time! <3 Yep, totally agree with Paige ... nothing wrong with food! :)

    ~Rosalyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, ikr?!! Haha, great! (:

      Delete
    2. The only thing is that you put on some weight after eating a lot! :p hehe!!

      ~Rosalyn

      Delete
    3. Ikr! I'm not worried at my age though. :)

      Delete
    4. Totally true!! :) Haha!

      ~Rosalyn

      Delete