12.21.2017

12 DAYS UNTIL NEW YEARS!!! // i started algebra + i loves it. *weird girl alert*






^over a year ago ;D ^



EVERYBODY IS GETTING SNOW and i'm just over here like aww that's one pwetty leaf! 

true story.

Y'alllll, it's only 12 days until New Years!!!! On January 1st, we will all stumble out to the living room and open presents and relax all day and then have ham for dinner. <333 New Years is one of my favorite holidays, 2018 is going to be a great year I'm sure!! 
Basically I thought of this 12 days til new years since y'all were doing 12 days til christmas...to me New Years is much more exciting xDD 

andddd alsooo. i started algebra.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I actually really like it so far!! yes i know..i must be non-human or something but I really do. I think it's fun trying to solve it, being optimistic makes a difference y'all. ;D

anyways, sorry that this is so very short..I'm off to finish school and make snowman crafts with my siblings. see yaaa!!!!! 



Which is more exciting to you- Christmas or New Years??
Would you want to see a post on why we don't celebrate Christmas?? 

paige lavay xx

15 comments:

  1. I have that red shine shirt too! Well here in Texas we don't have any snow ether! At least right now! Your sibs are so cutteee! Just like mine!!!! lol!


    (bethinboots.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested in hearing why you don't celebrate Christmas! We don't either, so I agree - the beginning of a new year is more exciting to me. :) And good for you enjoying algebra! You have my admiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and your sister, Rachel talked about it through email. I'm thinking I should do a post, if I feel like the Lord wants me to. <3
      Haha thanks!! xx

      Delete
  3. Same, Colorado won't make up it's BLASTED MIND LIKE GOSH THE WEATHER HERE IS SUCH A MOODY TEENAGER!!!!! It was 21 degrees today, but tomorrow the forecast is 40 and sunny. *eye roll*
    I think both are super exciting. I like the fact that when Christians celebrate Christmas, we praise God instead of the worldly stuff. And New Years is just so exciting in itself because like --- A NEW YEAR ASDFGHJKL?!?!?! And I always enjoy and appreciate new perspectives, so I would be curious to know what other Christians views are on Christmas. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH I KNOWWW. so unpredictable. ugh.
      yesssss. yes girl. NEW YEARS ARE JUST AWESOME!!! alrighty then ;D

      Delete
  4. Lovely post! I prefer Christmas to New Years, though I like them both very much. ;) I would love to learn why you don't celebrate Christmas. and good for you, liking Algebra!! It will be the death of me... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your pictures! I like New Years but Christmas would have to be my favorite :). That would be an interesting post about why you don’t celebrate Christmas. :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:02 AM

    I'd like to hear why you don't celebrate Christmas! Both of my sisters are studying math - you must be like them :D ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok Paige....here's one for ya....x+y1/2#sd-456-2÷1/3!!x76*90/sdv=??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness you are simply AWFUL. I'm afraid I'm not yet THAT advanced >_< What is it..??

      on another note, YAY YOU FIGURED OUT HOW TO COMMENT!!!! It's so exciting to hear from you after forever XD

      Delete
    2. Haha yes I am officially awful. :) *adjusts awfulness halo*

      Yes I am so glad I finally figured out how to!! There were times when I tried and TRIED and couldn't and it was so frustrating....anyway I always enjoy reading your blog. :)

      Delete
  8. I like Christmas best. I would love for you to do a post about that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your last photo and caption made me smile. :D We don't have snow yet either! Oh, I'm with you on algebra! The problems WERE fun to solve.
    Have a lovely new year's, Paige! Your plans sound so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Paige! Thought I would check out what you have been up to lately. Your pictures are sweet and the girls and I read your beautiful poem about "Daisy Girl." It is so nice to see you and your family pictures. I would like to know why you don't celebrate Christmas??? Love your Blog! -Maria Ziolkowski

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!!! I'm so glad to hear from you!
      I'm probably going to do a post about it sometime soon- things have been super busy! Thanks!!

      Delete