12.16.2017

FALL PARTY HAPPENED. and like 1834247 other things {december photo dump}












^pretty busy with 3 orders so far this month...^


best. little. sister. <3333







^fall party preparations^








^baby shower fun^ (aka baby fix xD )






^musical chairs during fall party^








bc a fire and a not-so-careful boy don't go the best together (he was super brave tho ;D)












^those are ma layers^ 

















^what babysitting looks like xD ^








R E C E N T N E S S :

  • well THE FALL PARTY WAS A SUCCESS. *dances and cheers and allll the confetti* It was pretty awesome!!!
  • crocheting endlessly bc i'm making gifts for everybody + i have 3 orders =O
  • I started babysitting around 35 hours a week, it's a lot but i now have some money xD
  • Throwing a baby shower for Ash's friend, there were a couple babies and needless to say... I got a little baby fix!!! 
  • 'Decorating' my room a little more :D
  • when your sister's friend gives her this endless supply of acne+soap+lotion+cleanser-things  and so I get to just pick out what I like before I get in the shower. *deep breath* #awesomeness 
  • and sadly we aren't babysitting Theo anymore *wails for a very long time* (I actually have cried, I MISS HIM!!!) 
  • Going over to our adopted Grandpa's to pick up rocks and having lunch and cookies (!!!!)
  • Playing musical chairs at the Fall Party, absolute hilariousness XD 
  • I SAW 31 SHOOTING STARS. it was absolutely amazing. (that number sounds so unrealistic but SERIOUSLY WE SAW THEM.) 
  • and yeah shooting stars and just starry nights are the best ever. <3 <3 <3 
  • FACE TIMING WITH AMELIA AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   and then we had a emoji war today-- she won. *glares*
  • My friend gave me a HUGE  book on midwifery, it's pretty awesome. (AND we got to hold her little baby and hear all about her first-time Mom experience :D )
  • Walking = climbing on everything in sight. literally. #MicahFrancis
  • friends giving us a big bag of cookies to take home, when we just randomly stopped in on them <3 <3 <3 
  • and is it just me or are down's syndrome babies just extra cuddly or something??? <3333 
  • Dad got the washer and dryer moved into the new room he built, Levi might be able to sleep in it tonight!!! #backporchreno
  • Check out my crochet blog for new holiday items!! ;D
  • playing Indians with the littles = so. much. fun. #adventures



What's up with y'all??
Can you even believe that it's almost New Years????
Ever had an emoji war?


10 comments:

  1. Love the babysitting pictures! Where y'all playing indians?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I have had an emoji War if you’re talking about what I think you’re talking about. :). I love stars!!! I like the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun!! yes, so do i!! thanks <3

      Delete
  3. OH MAN THIS WAS SO COOL! LOL Joshua looks like such a sweetie with the Indian makeup. I cracked up when I saw that pic!!!! xDDD
    Awwww you actually put me in RECENTS girl I feel so loved!!!! And *ahem* Yes....as a matter of fact, I have had too many emoji wars in my lifetime. *though I'll be 13 on Tuesday......<3
    xxx LOVE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHHA THANKS GIRLLY! Ahh he totally us <333
      well DUH IT'S ALWAYS GONNA BE A HIGHLIGHT. <333 fun times xxx

      Delete
  4. Loved this! So many fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that makes me glad to hear!!! xD I love fun photos ;D

      Delete
  5. WOW! LOTS of fun reading about your FALL PARTY! Sooooo sad we missed out on musical chairs and smores by the fire. Cute pics. You ARE MISSED!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess, I wished y'all could've made it!! We really have to get together sometime!!! <33 I miss y'all too!!! <333

      Delete