12.28.2017

last pictures of this year, kinda. {Theodore Jackson photo shoot & pics of my room!!}


                               

mini photoshoot we had the other day :)






jiffy bun dough





PROBABLY MY FAVORITEST WALL. *hearts*












okay, those are the pics of my room. yay :) 


yes i am wearing my brothers hoodie but it was soooo comfy!!!





 {Joshua & Lilliana} these were around 12-23-17 or something :P

end of october when i took these <3



I feel like people won't really understand how much I miss this little guy or why, since we only had him for a couple days. I guess I just get really attached to people (babies especially <3) and then it's hard to 'let go.' For a little tiny bit of your life we were an important part- now you're growing up, little Theodore Jackson. <333 Miss you Theo. <3



So yes I would love to give all these different groups of pictures they're own little post...I wanted to finish posting 2017 pictures before 2018. Ya know? Idk, I guess I'm just a weird kind of person with stuff like that, but anyways. Here are lots of pictures, be prepared for some more!! There's tons of pictures of gingerbread houses, lots of object photography, and random everyday pictures. 
Life has been busy. I'm trying to finish school before the new year, finish other goals + making new ones. Got 4 orders just in this month, so that's awesome!! I feel like the Lord has been blessing me with these orders, of course it's work, but I'm raising the money I need for the baby bundles!!! Super excited xD We almost have the back porch completely turned into a living space. We need to figure a way to keep more heat in, but it's almost there! When it's finished we'll officially have, an extra 2-person room, more storage, a laundry room and pantry. Which will also open up our dining room. I can't wait for everything to be done :D 

sooooo, there's my little rant for the day. If you finished this post, then you should go get some ice cream. If you don't have ice cream then just eat homemade pizza. ;D 

see ya peoples!!!



10 comments:

  1. I loved looking at all of these pics!! That photoshoot of you was just darling. Who took the pictures??
    FOUR ORDERS?!?!? Man! God has really been blessing you with that. Also with dedication, endurance and ambition. That is soooo neat! I've got a lot of drafts I need to post by the 31st.....UGH I just need the pics for them lolol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay so glad ya loved it!! ;D aw thanks <33 josh did ;)
      YUP!!!!! Ikr? God is sooooo good <3333

      Delete
  2. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. This post was so epic, girly!! <3
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU SO SWEEEETTTT <33333 thank ya girly xxx

      Delete
  3. The violin looks really neat on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I LOVE it ever since we got it hung up!!!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos! :D Your little crocheted pumpkins are so cute. Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! <3 Likewise xx

      Delete
  5. OKAY GIRL FIRST LET ME SAY I LOVE YOUR HAIR SO MUUUUCH. <333
    And your room!! SO beautiful. I wish I had such awesome decorating skills... xD
    THEODORE!!! He is SO cute--they don't stay tiny for long do they?! It's awesome you were able to capture the newborn moments though. <333 And it is a beautiful thing how attached you can get to people, regardless of how long they have been in your life! It's going to serve you well on the mission field, I'm sure of it!
    OF COURSE I READ THE WHOLE POST I love your blog so much!! (and I'll take ice cream thanks xD)
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW THANK YOU SO MUCH ARIEL!!! <333 you da sweetest <333
      oh man, you should see my sisters decorating skills! XDD
      Ah, so true. <33 yesssss.
      GOOD FOR YOU! *hands you icecream*

      Delete